< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.msquaredt.com/blog/" > M squared T

::

:: M squared T ::

Do you have an M Squared life? Matt does...
:: welcome to M squared T :: bloghome | atom xml feed | e-mail ::
[::..eccentricities..::]
:: The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign [>]
:: fightingillini.com [>]
:: Champaign-Urbana [>]
:: Astronomy Picture of the Day [>]
:: Christian Classics Ethereal Library [>]
:: Perseus Project [>]
:: Intratext Digital Library [>]
:: Rule of St. Benedict [>]
:: The Works of John Donne [>]
:: Oxyrhynchus [>]
:: The Cluetrain Manifesto [>]
:: M.S.S. [>]
:: Atom Enabled [>]
[::..recommended..::]
:: TNIV [>]
:: Allelon [>]
:: Emergent Village [>]
:: Off The Map [>]
:: next-wave [>]
:: the ooze [>]
:: Relevant Magazine [>]
:: vineyard central, Norwood, OH [>]
:: Revised Common Lectionary [>]
:: Nooma [>]
:: Christ-informed Web Link Page [>]
:: Le Monde [>]
:: Evanescence [>]
:: Third Day [>]
[::..mission partners..::]
:: The Baptist Student Foundation at the University of Illinois [>]
:: Urbana Theological Seminary [>]
:: International Ministries [>]
:: Xtreme Team [>]
:: Mission Discovery Teams [>]
:: Matthew's Church, Riga, Latvia [>]
[::..(abbreviated)..::]
[::..blogroll..::]
:: Living Room [>]
:: Kevin Rains [>]
:: Alan Creech [>]
:: Eric Keck [>]
:: Jeremiah Smith [>]
:: Odyssey [>]
:: Steve the New Kind of Christian [>]
[::..shortcuts..::]
:: Yahoo Login - Secure [>]
:: Blogger Login [>]
:: Google Search [>]
[::..recently..::]
[::..on m squared t..::]
:: Of course, trying to watch or listen to the game t...
:: Illinois won 82 - 79 against Michigan in Ann Arbor.
:: Just got back from the Metro in Chicago where Evan...
:: Go Illini!!! The Basketball team smashed Indiana ...
:: I received all three of the Nooma DVDs in the mail...
:: I'm really impressed by the band Evanescence. Che...
:: I chanced, or better, was led by the Spirit, to re...
:: Well, well, well... I must relate a very strange ...
:: Chicago weather can be so dramatic, you know? Yes...
:: So what's the deal with these nightclubs burning? ...
[::..previously..::]
[::..on m squared t..::]
[::.. (c) ..::]
[::.. 2003-2004 ..::]
[::.. M Squared T ..::]

:: Saturday, March 01, 2003 ::

No, I did not post anything yesterday. Since I really have no idea how many people are reading this, what they're interested in, or even if another soul is reading it at all, I'm sometimes at a loss for words. I'd hoped that I could turn M Squared T into a discussion board sort of deal on theological topics, but I've not been as overtly theological as I'd intended either. Part of the deal is that I'm in the end of the quarter crunch before I go out to my brother's wedding. There's ever so much to do between now and then.

I sorta intended to write out a few things in my journal - so I could think them through myself before I put them out here. But I've been so busy that I haven't been journaling much at all in the last few days (except about stuff that I don't want to put up here anyway). Right now I don't have the luxury to think for myself. I have to use so much time thinking and reading and reflecting for the classes and for the church youth group that I haven't had time for myself to think about topics of personal interest. I suppose that means I need to create that time in my schedule, huh?

As you (singular you? plural you?) may have gathered, I think as I write. I think as I talk. So that's why I write in such a stream-of-consciousness style here and elsewhere.

So there you have it. A piece of my brain for this piece of the day.

Soli Deo Gloria

:: Matt 3/01/2003 11:41:00 PM :: permalink :: ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

[::..Curriculum..::]
[::..for..::]
[::..Christlikeness..::]
:: What is the Curriculum? [>]
[::..Spirituality I..::]
:: Foundational ::
:: The Bible (of course!) [>]
:: The Divine Conspiracy [>]
:: Celebration of Discipline [>]
:: The Spirit of the Disciplines [>]
::
:: Primary Texts ::
:: The Practice of the Presence of God (Image/Doubleday Ed.) [>]
:: or ::
:: The Practice of the Presence of God (Spire Ed.) [>]
:: The Weight of Glory [>]
:: The Way of the Heart [>]
:: Lectio Divina [>]
::
:: Secondary Texts ::
:: The Study of Spirituality [>]
:: Listening Prayer [>]
:: Hearing God [>]
:: The Renovation of the Heart [>]
::
[::..Spirituality II..::]
:: Life Together [>]
:: In progress... check back later [>]
::
[::..Miscellaneous..::]
:: The Connecting Church [>]
::
Truth Laid Bear Ecosystem
This page is powered by 

Blogger. Isn't yours?